Monday, January 31, 2011

Hadley's Birthday Invite

Well, Hadley's Birthday Party has come and gone. I'm going to post pictures soon but first I wanted to start out with just her invitation. I am very much a planner, so I started looking back at the end of November at different cakes to plan Hadley's party around. Let me start by saying my poor baby girl has not had a big birthday party yet, her first birthday party we only invited a few friends and her second birthday party was only family with just one family friend. So this party I wanted to go all out now that she has friends! Hadley told me she wanted a Tinker Bell Party, but when it came down to picking out a cake she didn't like any of them. We found one on line that was a lollipop themed cake and we both LOVED it! I didn't find any lollipop invites that I just loved so I ordered these and had her lick on a a lollipop for the effect!
For her party I made a cd with all kinds of different songs featuring candy, I had a custom outfit made for her with a lollipop on it, and we handed out lollipops as party favors that said "it was sweet of you to come".

No comments: