Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fly a Kite

Last week while Hadley was sick we went to the Dollar Store and I found a Dora kite. I thought it wouldn't hurt to spend a dollar on a kite, if it broke it wasn't like we were out a lot of money. Well, yesterday it was so beautiful outside and windy so we decided to try the kite out. I grew up always going outside and doing fun things as a family so this was nothing new to me (watching it anyways). Nathan was going to be the pro (he had never flown a kite any longer than a minute). We had so much fun outside watching Nathan get it going. He really did a good job! I think he had fun too.

Ashlyn and Hadley wanting a turn to hold the string.

Flying the kite (it's right above our house).

I'm not sure what Nathan is doing but Hadley is trying to help.

1 comment:

Misty & Cecil Ray Cossey said...

Super fun and your house looks cute. I would love a post with pictures of it???