Sunday, March 21, 2010

Feeding the Ducks


It was so nice on Friday and we all got home early we decided to take the girls to the cemetery. This is where I run. It is so pretty there and there is a pretty pond with ducks and a huge tree that kids climb on. There are always people there getting their pictures made and feeding the ducks. We had a great time and it was a good change of scenery for the girls. Ashlyn said "I see flowers" when we pulled up to the cemetery. I tried to explain to her about graves but I could tell the more I told her the bigger her eyes got and she didn't really understand. She asked me, "Are the people wanting help out?"
I gave the girls each a piece of bread and you can see that Hadley started eating her slice. Silly girl! She finally got the concept after watching us.

We all had a good time throwing our bread at the ducks.















Hadley didn't really like to be up high in the trees she was just find watching Ashlyn and walking around.


















We had a great time at the cemetery climbing the trees. Ashlyn told us, "This is kind of like a park".
Ashlyn is a our thrill seeker. Nathan and I were on either side of her while she climbed the tree on her hands and knees.

1 comment:

Bourg Family said...

Is that @ Mobile Memorial Gardens? It is BEAUTIFUL there! We di family pictures there one time.