Saturday, January 14, 2012

Magic Kingdom

This was by far the day we had all looked forward to the most, the day we go to the Magic Kingdom! The Magic Kingdom is the place where dreams come true and that is what happened for Ashlyn and Hadley for sure! Here is Nathan and I on the boat headed to the Contemporary Resort where we then got on the Monorail that took us to the Kingdom! It was a perfect morning, the lake was so peaceful and we got to ride one of the smaller boats since we got to the dock so early.
Hadley and I on the monorail so excited to see Cinderella's Castle and meet lots of Princess'!!
What a wonderful good morning show with Mickey driving the train! I sing this song to the girls on a regular basis to get them out of the bed!
Ashlyn riding Dumbo with her Mamma!

Hadley and Boppa!
Me and the girls about to ride the Teacups!
Meeting Rapunzel, it was a very long line (I think about an hour). It was nice to have so many people so some people could be getting fast passes while others waited in line. Thanks to Nathan and his mom the girls, my father in law, and I rode the Teacups while they waited in line for us!
What a wonderful treat to meet some princess'! Cinderella is teaching the girls how to have a tea party. She was so wonderful and took her time with the girls. They loved her!

Sleeping Beauty, my favorite princess!
After the girls met the princess' they picked out some Mickey Ears. I got their name monogrammed on the back and here they are looking at the Castle while we wait for our table at the Crystal Palace! I love this picture, they are just soaking it all in!
At the Crystal Palace we got to eat dinner with Winnie the Pooh and his friends. Ashlyn and Hadley got to lead the parade behind Piglet (Hadley's favorite!)
Eeyore was so cute! I just love Hadley's face here!

No comments: